Dear Readers who are students or know someone who is a student...
I have been contacted by RentBack.com and notified of a new amazing program for making money on books you are finished with at the end of the semester!
I wanted to share this program with all of my readers.
Used books.. cost an arm and a leg when you bought them... then the class is over, and what do you do? Sell them back for 1/4 of the original price you paid, and loose tons of money?
Now YOU can rent your books out to other students.
Its a great opportunity to rake in 2-4 times more cash than if you would sell the books back instead.
There is a good video that explains how it works, and you can look up what your book is worth right on their site.. RentBack.com
SO go to their site HERE.
It sounds like an amazing opportunity, and if I was a college student, I would have not only SAVED money.. but MADE money too.. and we all know as poor college kids, a little money goes a long way.
What a great company.
Im a little sad that I cannot personally take advantage of such an awesome program!
Like having your little book business and extra cash at the end of each semester/school year.


No comments:
Post a Comment