Samantha and I love Bubble Gum Ice Cream
And since purchasing my awesome Cuisinart Ice Cream maker, we've been experimenting with a lot of new flavors. We had some really good Bubble Gum Ice Cream in NC at the beach.
So while sitting on the beach I pinned a bunch of recipes, and was reading on how people made their version.. I dont like using any eggs in any of my ice creams.. at least I havent tried yet.
So here's my version, and I loved how it turned out...
I just used the recipe from my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Recipe Packet
Bubble Gum Ice Cream
Simple Vanilla Ice Cream (I halved the recipe)
3/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup and 1/16 cup granulated sugar
1 & 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 bottle (3.7ml)- Bubble Gum Oil
In mixing bowl I whisked the whole milk and granulated sugar until all sugar was dissolved. I stirred in the heavy cream, vanilla & bubble gum oil, then added blue/turquoise food coloring until I got this pretty blue flavor.
Put it all in the ice cream maker, and turned it on for about 25 min.
Chilled in the fridge for another 4-5 hours.


No comments:
Post a Comment