Since we've been back from vacay, its just been all about getting back into the routine around here.
The best of our seashell finds from Surf City.
Looking at this just makes me happy.. and sad too.. I really miss it!
I have done a TON of crafting lately ...just getting some late Mother's Day gifts done, teacher gifts, and some other Pinterest finds that I'm trying.. more deets to come on the craft blog.
Samantha celebrated her summer birthday at school this week...
So I made some fruit kebobs & pink krispie treat S's
The sweet moments & gentle kisses are very plentiful lately.
And Daddy and I want nothing more.
I know they'll fight .. naturally.. but they've been very very sweet to each other these days.
Little Man.
He's back home, and we can tell he's a happy camper
We've really tried to cut out juice from his diet, and are concentrating on him eating more food.. (since he has a tiny appetite) & load him up with Milk instead of juice.
And if / when he wakes in the night, I give him milk now instead of water
He's had a few really good nights.. And I also picked up some Blackout room darkening shades to go under his wood blinds.. ha! Hey... whatever helps!
Baka and Papa came in this weekend from Ohio.
Bringing treats and spoilings for my babies.
We soaked it all up, and had so much fun with them.
The weather was really nice the last few days.. and water is our best friend...
Last night we tried a new yogurt place in our neighborhood.. and it was really really good..
But whats bad is, we can walk there..
My husband, father in law & Samantha are the only ones who think that The Three Stooges is hysterical.. I just don't get it ...
All she wanted to do was watch the Stooges with her favorite partner in crime.. Papa
Papa & his Grandkids.
It was a nice visit!
We cant wait till they come back again.













No comments:
Post a Comment