Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Last Weekend as a Trio?

Our last weekend as a family of 3??

One can never tell.

I am huge.. I am ready.. but baby..

he's sitting tight in there.. seems like he's pretty content!


Friday I was having some pains.. but it didnt stop me and Samantha from running a few errands. She loves the "race car" at our one grocery store.. so I knew she'd be a good girl if we did some shopping there...

Happy as a clam, and she loves using the anti-bacterial wipes to "clean up" the dirty cart! ha!

Friday night we went out as a family for some chinese food.

We discovered that SJ likes Soy Sauce now.

She loves Broccoli - probably could eat it every day if I left her.. But now to dip it in Soy! .. Oh she loved it.. and she ate a TON at dinner and was super well behaved. It was so crowded and our meal took a while to get to us..
When we got home I rewarded her with a Heart Shaped Cherry Cake Donut...

Very happy girl

Saturday it snowed.. She went out with Daddy and made snow angels and walked around and loved pushing her baby in the stroller, and had a great time.

Sunday we ran a few errands.. diapers, milk, OJ, the usual..

And I did some major nesting cooking..

Yup.. I made about 20 egg rolls...

We froze most of them, but ate a few with dinner,

Which was homemade chicken soup.. delish!

It was a really cozy weekend...

I was having some pains/contractions.. almost every day.. very short lived..

But I still get kind of excited..

At this point in my first pregnancy I had already been induced, and had her.

Now Im waiting.... and waiting.... and Im trying to do everything I can to make this labor come on naturally... We shall see... tomorrow is another Dr's appt..

No comments:

Post a Comment