Friday, January 27, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches from Disneyland {Pinterest Recipe}

Pinterest Recipe!

This image alone made me want to try this recipe.

I've been to Disney.. but about 15 years ago, and never saw this thats for sure!

I found the image below and recipe link from Pinterest/The Picky Palate Blog.

*the picky palate used shortening and milk chocolate..I just used melting chocolate wafers from Michaels, because I had them on hand, and they were delicious*


Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches.{Joelle's Version}



The ingredients I had.. so I made 6 just to start.. What was I thinking.. I should have made 60!

Ingredients:

Peanut Butter

Graham Crackers

Melting Chocolates


First I layed out the grahams on wax paper.

Spreading them extra thick with Peter Pan {no doubt the BEST peanut butter ever.. no other brand comes close..}

Then pop these in the freezer on the wax paper.. until the PB is nice and firm


Then I just melted my chocolate in a bowl and took a spoon and smothered the squares as best I could to cover the entire square.

I put them in the fridge to harden

And then i had 2 about 20 minutes later with some milk...

Excellent...

Addicted...

Deliciousness...

They do kind of break apart when you bite into them but who cares!

They are amazing!

Rounding 39 weeks pregnant and the cooking/baking I guess can be categorized under nesting.. because Im really into it right now..

I think I know I wont have time to do much of it pretty soon...

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate + peanut butter is my FAV. That looks great!! Peter pan is my favorite, too :D
    I wouldn't be able to make as nice of a square as you did..I'm impressed :D

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete